Lady Bird Johnson Municipal RV Park Amenities
Guests or relatives coming in from out of town can park their travel trailer or motor home at the beautiful Lady Bird Johnson Municipal RV Park. For rates click here
- The RV Park features 98 RV Spaces with 30 and 50 amp electrical hook-ups, water, sewer, cable TV and WiFi.
- Five acres of primitive tent camping
- Live Oak Creek runs through the center and is home to a variety of ducks and geese and is available for a day of fishing. Non-motorized boats are permitted.
- Lady Bird Johnson Municipal Park Pool is available during the summer months of June, July and August.
- Tennis courts adjacent to the swimming pool.
- Five pavilions with barbecue pits serve as the spot for birthday parties, class and family reunions, school field trips, weddings and more.
- Baseball/softball fields are available for a casual game or can be reserved for a small fee.
- A sand volleyball court and outdoor basketball courts are available with pavilion 5 rental or first come, first serve.
The park offers a beautiful setting for large and small groups no matter the occasion.
Pets are welcome if they are leashed and clean-up is required.
No ground fires are permitted.