Enter a Plea

Entering a Plea

To enter a plea,  complete the Reply Form and mail or hand deliver to:

125 West Main Street.
Fredericksburg, TX 78624

Requesting Community Service in lieu of Paying a Fine
If you are indigent and unable to pay a fine, you may ask the Judge to order you to complete Community Service instead of paying the fine.