Historic Review Board
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are also available following approval.
April 9, 2019, HRB Packet including Historic District Expansion
June 11, 2019 HRB agenda and packet
July 9, 2019, HRB agenda and packet
2019 HRB Meeting Dates and Application Deadlines
About the Board
Review required by Historic Review Board or Historic Preservation Officer.
No person or entity shall install, construct, reconstruct, alter, change, restore, remove, or demolish any Resource, structure or exterior architectural feature or other significant appurtenance of any historic landmark or of any building or structure located within the historic district unless and until such person or entity has completed review of his/her/its proposed changes by the Historic Review Board, herein referred to as the "board," or the Historic Preservation Officer, and has obtained a certificate of appropriateness in accordance with the further provisions hereof. The HRB shall review all applications proposing additions, alterations, changes, construction, demolition, or relocation within the historic district and historic landmarks.
- Sharon Gail Joseph, Chairman - Term Expires July 2021
- Larry Jackson, Vice-Chairman - Term Expires July 2021
- Jerry Sample - Term Expires July 2020
- David Bullion - Term Expires July 2020
- Mike Penick - Term Expires July 2020
- Eric Parker - Term Expires July 2021
- Jessica Davis - Term Expires July 2021
- Karen Oestreich - Term Expires July 2020
- Richard Laughlin - Term Expires July 2020
- Brad Bertrand - Term Expires July 2020