Fort Martin Scott is located East of Fredericksburg on U.S. 290 (East Main Street) on the north side of the street between the Texas Rangers Heritage Center and the Fredericksburg Water Treatment Plant. The physical address is 1606 E. Main St., Fredericksburg, TX 78624
As of October 1, 2022, hours of operation will be Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. Self guided tours may be taken from dawn to dusk at other times but buildings will not be unlocked during those times. Call 830-990-2018 for more information.
Fort Martin Scott is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is a State Antiquities Landmark. As such we ask our visitors to respect our historical, cultural and natural resources by remaining on the trails and not disturbing or removing any objects. Pets on leash are welcome.