November 14, 2020
This year, the Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s is everywhere — on every sidewalk, trail and track. And although the world may look a little different right now, one thing hasn’t changed: our commitment to the fight against Alzheimer’s.
2020 VIRTUAL Walk to End Alzheimer's
Saturday, November 14, 2020
Your health and safety are our top priorities. This year’s event won’t be a large in-person gathering, but we are still walking, and bringing you new and exciting ways to experience the event.
• Log in to your Participant Center (alz.org/walk) to visit Walk Mainstage, the event’s interactive online experience. Livestream the Opening and Promise Garden Ceremony.
• Walk in your neighborhood, on a track or on a local trail. Download the Walk to End Alzheimer’s mobile app to track your steps and hear messages of support from other participants around the country.
• Drive through the planted Promise Garden, which is view only, to experience your community’s reasons to end Alzheimer’s.
1. Register for your local Walk. Sign up as a Team Captain, team member or individual.
2. Start fundraising and spread the word.
3. Join us on Walk day.