Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.
November 14, 2020, 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM @ This year, the Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s is everywhere — on every sidewalk, trail and track. And although the world may look a little different right now, one thing hasn’t changed: our commitment to the fight against Alzheimer’s.
Your health and safety are our top priorities. This year’s event won’t be a large in-person gathering, but we are still walking, and bringing you new and exciting ways to experience the event.
• Log in to your Participant Center (alz.org/walk) to visit Walk Mainstage, the event’s interactive online experience. Livestream the Opening and Promise Garden Ceremony.
• Walk in your neighborhood, on a track or on a local trail. Download the Walk to End Alzheimer’s mobile app to track your steps and hear messages of support from other participants around the country.
• Drive through the planted Promise Garden, which is view only, to experience your community’s reasons to end Alzheimer’s.
1. Register for your local Walk. Sign up as a Team Captain, team member or individual.
2. Start fundraising and spread the word.
3. Join us on Walk day.
November 14, 2020, 6:00 PM @ Marktplatz
Beginning at 6 p.m. Thursday, November 12, visitors and locals can enjoy an approximately five minute audio program, including traditional holiday music, as well as the history of the iconic 26-foot German Christmas Pyramid and Community Christmas Tree located at Marktplatz. The audio program will conclude with a countdown to the lighting of the German Christmas Pyramid, Community Christmas Tree and all holiday lights at Marktplatz each evening, through January 6, 2021.