Camping Rates and Amenities
NOTICE!!! New automatic gate at the entrance to the RV Park and Camping Area gate closed from 10:00pm-6:00am. Entry code given only to guests who make an overnight reservation before 10:00pm on their arrival day.
$7.00 Reserve America Reservation Fee will be assessed in addition to the fees below. The fee is non-refundable and one reservation fee is charged for each site.
- TIER ONE: HORSESHOE LOOP, UPPER LOOP, & PECAN ORCHARD PULL-THRU SITES:
- $710.00/month, valid September 1 - March 31 only. No portion of a monthly rate will roll over past March 31
- TIER TWO: SITES #1-56 & #62 IN PECAN ORCHARD & SITES #71-72 IN UPPER LOOP:
- $646.00/month, valid September 1 - March 31 only. No portion of a monthly rate will roll over past March 31 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
RV Reservation Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations made 4 days prior to arrival date will receive a full refund minus the reservation fee of $7.00 and cancellation fee of $3.50. Cancellations made less than 4 days of arrival date will be charged the first night payment plus the cancellation fee. Cancellations can be made online or by calling our office. For reservations paid via cash or check, refunds will be mailed in the form of a check within 30 days @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Primitive Tent Camping
- $10/night; reservations cannot be made in advance but you must arrive before 10pm to check-in. Visit Park Headquarters when you arrive. There is no electricity, no ground fires are allowed, and you must camp in the designated tent camping area.
The RV Park and Tent Camping field are adjacent to Lady Bird Municipal Park. The 150 acre Lady Bird Johnson Municipal Park is available to campers from 8 am to 10 pm. The park is a place for recreation or to rest, relax and enjoy nature.
- Live Oak Creek runs through the center and is home to a variety of ducks and geese and is available for fishing. Non-motorized boats are permitted.
- Lady Bird Johnson Municipal Park Pool is open during the summer months.
- Tennis and Pickleball courts are adjacent to the swimming pool.
- Five pavilions with barbecue pits can serve as the spot for birthday parties, class and family reunions, school field trips, weddings and more. Reservations required for exclusive use.
- Baseball/softball fields are available for a casual game or can be reserved.
- A sand volleyball court and outdoor basketball courts are open to the public if Pavilion #5 is not reserved.
- Several playgrounds and nature trails are also located within Lady Bird Park.
- Pioneer Pavilion and Tatsch House can be reserved for social gatherings.
- Lady Bird Johnson Park Map
- Lady Bird Johnson Golf Course is just a few miles away inside the park.